Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Play Ball!

Whats up everybody, I play professional Basketball in Germany. I just recently graduated from College and figured I would give this blogging thing a shot. I know a lot about Sports and love to talk sports with just about anybody. Not only discussing the current sports news and such, but I really enjoy talking about philosophy and psychology of sport and competition. Athletics have become such a huge part of human culture and the progress of athletics continues to push the seams and boundaries everyday.

I am also a family man. No I do not have a family yet but I am a huge advocate for family and family values. I would like to blog a lot about family issues and everyday hardships and pleasures from both work and leisure. If blogging is a way for me to outlet my thoughts, feelings, and aspirations way out here in Germany, then so be it! Today is the first day of the rest of my blog-life. I hope you enjoy! Thanks

No comments: